Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 January, 07:04
Juan O’Savin’s prophetic words about Washington D.C. are being echoed by Charlie Ward 1-31-21

“We’re not gonna occupy it again
just gonna leave it fenced up
as a spectacle to the world
of the INSANITY
of these groups
that have tried to manipulate us.
And we’re going back to right thinking
Godly thinking
Sound thinking
Humans
Not these monsters that have taken over our country
& our way of life.”
~ Juan O’Savin 1-10-21

Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Not much longer, dear Patriots. We can Hold The Line for God, for all. Love & Light 💗🙏✨🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
02 February, 09:19
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
i thought we had a new election on March 4th, not an inauguration.

Juan O'Savin said Trump wouldn't be inaugurated until April. That would line up with my theory on Pompeo and that the 1,384 days is the length of Trump's second term which would line up to be April 7th.

with NESARA thete has to be another election. it would make sense now more than ever to implement NESARA.

I'm confused.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Now @BreakingFree
02 February, 10:28
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Few know, but they are not going to tell anyone their plans...it has to be this way....no leaks, President Trump said it himself. Everything is speculation from everyone else. Read the posts again bc WE HAVE MORE THAN WE KNOW

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
03 February, 12:22
In response Freedom Now to her Publication
I know. My brain isn't good at figuring out the drops. I don't get it. I know we aren't supposed to know, but it was just my understanding that Trump has to be out of office 120 days, we have another election, and then he is inaugurated. I'm pumped up one day and exhausted to my core the next. I've never been this way before in my entire life.

Mar Fields @bullbearfields
120 days since when? can you please confirmed the starting date so we can figure also, thank you very much
05:31 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bullbearfields in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mar Fields, click on at the bottom under it