Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 04:02
As Spring Training, comes to an end, it's reported that POTUS looks quite refreshed, focused, and ready to perform at the highest level, seeking another World Championship run! When asked for comment, President Trump added, I see a "Universal Championship run this year" with a big smile, while boarding onto AF1!
POTUS seems quite excitied to be staying local this season, as he expects many Victories, while working closer to home, his family is also happy to be free from the Swampy Washington D.C. Hellhole he left behind for good! We expect nothing but greatness this year! The Lion King is back better then ever. Motivated and ready to perform at his best for #WeThePeople !
Rumor has it, he will be wearing the #19 jersey this season, as #45 has officially been retired and sent off to the Hall Of Fame, for enshrinement! It should be a memorable season to say the least for all who Love and admire DJT!
🦁⚑️ Q The music!
https://youtu.be/W0HOiEC4Z...
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
#TheNewRepublic πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
When did President Trump say this?? or is this projection of a wish???
03:33 AM - Mar 15, 2021
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LIsaHoops in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 03:48
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication
Carr Quantum Truth:
Love & Light Primetime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
15 March, 04:00
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Tom... I am sorry, I do not understand your meaning.... so it is postive projection, correct??