Doq Holliday @doqholliday
When you are divising a plan, you start with the finish and utlimate goal you seek to accomplish.

Then you work backwards and reverse engineer everything.
06:52 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mike Taylor @taylomi1
17 March, 09:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
yep!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
17 March, 09:23
Ed Zachary!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
16 March, 08:42
Even as an NFL football analyst for almost 2 decades, this is known to be true.
Before I left corporate America, I had the pleasure to learn from some great leaders. Bill Walsh was one of them. And this is exactly how he coached and won multiple Super Bowls.

Blessed Momma @Blessedmomma9
15 March, 10:19
Today is 2.3 on Chinese calendar. Obviously, tomorrow 2.4. China interfered in our election. Maybe we can dish it back to them today & tomorrow and let the public know that Trump is "still your president".

Bee Bee @BxAx17
15 March, 06:44
Doq always loved reverse engineering😎💥

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
15 March, 01:44
That's good!! You could apply that to many facets of life. I like it alot!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 01:42
Seems to have worked pretty perfectly to this point for the most part.
Could have gone south many ways if they were not on top of it.

Actually from what Nana understands Hillery planned to kill off a minmum of 25 million of us right off the bat once she was elected.
Seems to me we are doing pretty damn good with this reverse engineering thing.

Sparky Mark @SparkyMark17
14 March, 10:35
yep, we do it in construction to, when we make the project schedule.

Robin Oxman @Robino
14 March, 09:26
I have a girl mantality....I like ti jump in the middle and then follow the flow until the end....Teejee

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
14 March, 08:33
manifest your destiny.. you have the power!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
14 March, 07:51
Always work backwards.

American Woman @American_Woman45
14 March, 07:35
The plan doesn't change. God WINS. 🙏🇺🇸🐸

Ambrz Quest @Ambz
14 March, 07:21
Change the plan if needed but never the goal.

Dan Grant @Truthhurts20
14 March, 07:10
the head of the hydra 13 venician families eliminated already ..now is time to awaken the sheep basically and then this movie ends 💯💯

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 09:34
In response Dan Grant to his Publication
What will it take???

Janet Lewis @jlws21
14 March, 07:07
I wonder where the vax comes into this.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
14 March, 06:57
d(i/e)vising and u(t/l)imate...
confirm typo?

know the outcome, and determine possible options that could lead you their and each of their ramifications.

reminds me of VK's message on twit - someone had to look ahead, and then his discussion about "choice" becoming an illusion when you know the outcome and the distinct choices you must make to get there - more of an obligation than a choice. Also loved your response to that -- [they] were identified far in advance.

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
14 March, 06:56
Every move gamed out to get to that desired endstate.

Krissy Snow @Kbeachgrl
14 March, 06:54

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 March, 07:07
In response Krissy Snow to her Publication
Love me some Nashville!

Jody Donohue @Jody
Nothing short of Brilliant! 😉

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther