Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“The Masterpiece” by Jon McNaughton

What does the future hold for America? President Trump’s last few years in office have been remarkable. He has changed the direction of this country economically, devastated ISIS, negotiated with countries on the world stage, and been a powerful voice for American ideals. It hasn’t been easy, as he has been blocked by both Republicans and Democrats, trashed by the media, and hunted by the deep state in an attempt to undermine his presidency. But, the “painting” is not finished!

I believe that Trump will yet reveal in the future a greater degree of prosperity, justice, and American influence that has never been seen before. His greatest achievements are yet to be revealed. How will history remember the presidency of Donald J. Trump? I believe it will be considered a “Masterpiece.”

THE PAINTING IS NOT FINISHED ⤵️
05:18 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
11 April, 01:03
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Great Minds and Incredible Talents at work!
So beautiful! Remarkable!!!
Thank you God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 March, 07:18
Every picture tells a story, don't it! 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
California American @CaliforniaAmerican
14 March, 06:05
Yes!

btw - I just noticed of McNaughton's Trump crossing the Potomac...The Capitol Bldg is in the back drop...

Do you follow Juan O Savin?
He (and his book) keeps saying 'They should divert the Potomoc
and flood DC'
(looking forward to seeing how this all pans out)

North *** @Northstar
14 March, 05:41
CQOL, amazing artist!