Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
My gut feeling, has been Easter Weekend will be an Epic Weekend for many reasons. The "Follow The White Rabbit"/Adrenochrome symbolism, the symbolism of Christs death and his rising (5:5) and also making the "Covid" manipulation virus timeline about one year total of the actual Military covert missions/ Awakening the Leadership/Anons of the world!
Whiplash has intersting theories in this post, that i resonate with and feels like it could be the plan.
With that said, I will lose exactly 0% faith in this operation, if once again its designed to keep the dark away, but I trust my gut, that something major is coming! πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
*Also Realize #WeThePeople are providing the great awakening oursleves, as this continues the People could do all of this ourselves, if we were ever forced to! We dont need anyone or anything if we were all united. I dont think that will happen, but we have the power if united, it would just take a lot longer! #wwg1wga
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€144πŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
#godwon
04:16 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
16 March, 12:55
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I have learned to stay far away from dates. Those who spout them are used to discredit the Q operation. Much mockery around the web.

I hope it is true, but I keep my mind on the goal of the Great Awakening. My prayers are for this great nation, the Patriots around the world and all White Hats in harm's way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Williams @Ready2go
16 March, 12:34
is whiplash here on anonup, or is this a different platform? we followed each other on twitter, then after the purge I can here not sure if he did as well or not? however he always has great posts!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chel Lynn @Chellynn
16 March, 12:09
Stop with the fuck1ng timelines. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 March, 05:00
Stay away from dates or anyone mentioning them. It will happen when it happens.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 05:01
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Yes, exactly what I said, however my gut is my gut, I share my gut feelings, if i didnt it would be a diservice to others!

John Anon @freeamerican59
15 March, 01:32
frens why keep torturing yourselves? what will you do with yourself if it doesn't happen in april? trust the plan is one way to look at it, it's not on a stone tablet though. im going with "survive then thrive" also i keep my mind occupied with preparing for any and contingent situations. Godspeed to All

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
15 March, 01:34
In response John Anon to his Publication
Agreed, I also trust my gut, I also wrote 0% faith i lose if not. so i covered it all lol πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
14 March, 10:16
Listening to Whiplash and his "predictions" is like watching monkeys at the zoo fling poop against the wall and then calling it art.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 10:42
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
I understand what you mean, he is good though. you take what you need.
I dont make many predictions, becuase i belive its fluid, and they are monitering our collective consciousness. but this one feels like it could be right. i think we are close!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
15 March, 12:52
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
be careful what you say. senitive people will block you!!

Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
14 March, 10:09
whiplash has NOT been correct aboit one DATE!! Ignore "specific dates". Don't get caught up with "specific dates" Don't spread "specific dates". People loose hope when nothing happens!!! Let's focus on the bigger picture. Everything happening is called THE GREAT AWAKENING for a reason!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
14 March, 09:57
Absolutely biblical. Faith, believing in the unseen.God's timing always and forever. AmenπŸ™

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
14 March, 09:57
Absolutely biblical. Faith, believing in the unseen.God's timing always and forever. AmenπŸ™

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
14 March, 09:56
Passover begins March 27th and end's April 4th so if we're literally going to be Biblical I would stick with God's appointed times "MOEDIM" of which there are 7. Moedim affirm a covenant relationship with the LORD. They signify life. Jesus was crucified in conjunction with the annual feast of Passover. Jewish days begin at sunset, so just after sunset Jesus ate the Passover, then was arrested, tried, convicted, crucified, and buried, all on the 14th of Nisan, Passover. In doing so, He fulfilled all the Passover Prophecies concerning the Lamb of God. Interesting fact about Passover is that the following Sunday is the real Resurrection morning. Easter, the day we celebrate the resurrection, was originally a pagan holiday that’s connected to the Spring Solstice, not Passover. It was called the Feast of Ishtar, after the Babylonian goddess of fertility.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
14 March, 10:52
In response Renee Johnson to her Publication
This is why The True Christians saved the world, Regardless of what anyone believes, or has slighty shifted perceptions like myslef.
Well done! Thanks for your insight!

https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
14 March, 09:55
Best rationale I've seen yet. April 1, for God's sake, April 1.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
14 March, 09:31
yes, i am in agreement. with the pieces of the puzzle that we have been given so far. that is the trajectory we are heading in! πŸ™ŒπŸ’₯πŸ’£πŸ’₯

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
14 March, 09:01
I've been feeling/wondering the same with Easter, Resurrection etc. So much going on. Exciting times we are living.

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
14 March, 08:16

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
14 March, 09:14
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
yep - can't wait for Easter...if nothing happens..you know all the " it's habbening!" crap, then I'm probably tapping out of the digging and will just be a silent obsever...still hopeful.