Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
In the beginning, before written words....
HIstory was passed down from generation to generation through the telling of stories.

This 'telling of stories' has become a Lost Art.

In the 'genocide' of our Senior Citizens, through the Covid vaccine...

They are wiping out not only the 'top tier' of our Society,
But also, the rich History ideals and 'memories' our Seniors pass down to us, as caretakers of their 'stories'.

The remembering of the sacrifice and Promises that this Nation, and Countries around the Globe offer to it's citizens, is key to preserving our Freedoms.

I, for one, will never take the vaccine & will continue to tell of the wonderful History and continue tell my daughter the stories of the struggle that Patriots endured to Never Forget.

Hopefully, she will tell the tales to her children as well.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#neverforget
#KeepTellingOURStory
02:00 PM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Bylette Maquille @Bylette
14 March, 04:16
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
I'm sure your daughter will, considering the mother she has

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 March, 02:48
I am with you! As an active "senior" of 72 years young and an RN as well, I will not be taking the "vaccine." It is important for us older and wiser citizens to share our stories and share our wisdom. Erasing history is very dangerous. We are the last generation that has been taught about American history and lived through significant events regarding our country. Once we are no longer an influence, that danger will increase unless the education system is changed now to preserve this history. This is one reason why the evil forces want to depopulate the older generation. Keep sharing stories, preserving the history and speaking tuth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 March, 02:48
This is so important!!!
The granparents are the memory of our Nation!!!
No wonder the nursing home mass murdering was a priority to [them] 🤬🤬🤬

Christina Maga @Christina71
14 March, 02:40
Thank You so much!!! I'm a huge NO on the vaccine, I would rather hang with God and I don't ignore what he says in the bible, ESP. towards the end of the Bible, I see we are being saved. Much love for sharing his message to all the people driving by. 🙏✨😍🤗

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 March, 02:31
#neverforget #NeverGiveUp #Freedom 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
14 March, 02:11
Never will I forget.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
14 March, 02:08
Beautiful! ❤️
You are a Warrior Princess! 😇
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
14 March, 02:02
God Bless You, Veronica. You are a National Treasure. ❤️