Only people mentioned by BrowardBravado in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
14 March, 02:01
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
Well, is ANYTHING happening today that EVERYONE can see?

Yawn. Waiting for "The Great Awakening"! Anyone have a time frame without using the words "God's Plan" or "God's Time"? More interested in when the "Patriots in Control" will act.

Losing so many good people every single second of every single day.

Horror Show level stuff RIGHT NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
14 March, 02:07
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Great Awakening is increasing exponentially. Laws are getting more ridiculous, people are stressing and showing regret for voting for Biden. Cuomo is going DOWN. Whitmer and Walz soon to follow. Canada just authorized euthanization for disabled and mentally ill people (right out of Nazi playbook). Expect similar ridiculousness in USA soon. When the order goes out to detain Trump voters, we'll be there and everyone will know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
14 March, 02:08
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
I know how debilitating anxiety has been. I experience myself at times. However, I DO NOT ACCEPT DEFEATISM!

This was never going to be easy.

Corinthians 5:7