Only followers of this user (carlacoelho) can see their posts

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 10:19
In response ana coelho to her Publication
GUESS WHAT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!! I'M SO READY TO CALL AN ATTORNEY JUST TO SEE IF CHARGES CAN BE FILED AGAINST ANY AND ALL INVOLVED IN THE CAUSE OF THE FAKE NARRATIVE TO CONTROL THE OUT COME OF THE ELECTION AND CONTINUE TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE AFTER THE ELECTION. THIS IS MENTAL CRUELTY ON ALL CITIZENS AND PLAYING UNNECESSARY HEAD / MIND GAMES WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE INDIVIDUALS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW. ESPECIALLY, IF THE INDIVIDUAL HAS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE FAKE NARRATIVE IS CAUSING THE INDIVIDUAL UNNECESSARY ANXIETY & STRESS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 10:07
In response ana coelho to her Publication
So yes they have all the necessary evidence the election was fraudulently stolen by the Democrats, Biden, Clinton's, and Obama's then why after all the BS which is forced down our throats now is nothing being done since the Supreme Courts apparently didn't even care enough to look at the evidence and give We The People Justice for Our Stolen Election. It makes me wonder just exactly how many people are in on the Largest Embezzlement Scheme The World has ever seen COMMITTED IN PLAIN SIGHT.
SO WHY ISN'T THE MILITARY COMING OUT AND ARRESTING ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN PLAIN SIGHT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. PEOPLE ARE BEING MURDERED AND BASICALLY ASSASSINATED FOR A STOLEN ELECTION TO CONTROL A NARRATIVE THIS WHOLE SO CALLED MOVIE / MOVE IS THE WORST MIND GAME EVER PLAYED.
IT'S TOTAL MIND CONTROL & MENTAL CRUELTY, I FOR ONE AM FED UP WITH THE CRAP. I HAVE A MENTAL DISABILITY WHICH IS BEING BIPOLAR BUT, I FREAKING KNOW WHEN I'M BEING PULLED AROUND AND JERK AROUND JUST TO CONTROL THE FREAKING NARRATIVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
14 March, 10:18
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
I agree, but I also agree there is a timeline that they are following and there is going to be a cyclone at the end, but I also may be wrong. Round 'em up cowboy!