Kimbeyc NYNurse @Kimbeyc
13 March, 05:37
As a nurse in a NY nursing home I saw the devastation on our elderly. I was in our makeshift Covid units it was like a war zone. One shift 13 of our Elders died it was heart breaking. I am also part of the managment team that should be pushing the vaccine to our staff. I can not and refused to do it. I have been pressured to take it myself to "SHOW" staff its safe. Nope I can not do it. 98% of our resident took the vaccine hoping they could see their family after a year. Nope and they still are COVID tested weekly and me twice a week. I lost 23 resident in the 2 months since the vaccine when I only lost 16 in the whole year before this. I brought up could all these deaths be related? I of course was told no don't say things like that. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Please everyone think hard before you take it.

https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jackson 525 @Jackson525
Thank you for having the courage to speak out. Somehow in 2020-2021 our frontline doctors, nurses and support staff who actually see what's going on and are there experiencing it first hand, have no credibility and lack the freedom to speak about what is actually happening. Instead we get our news from the drones on msm who know nothing and couldnt care less about actually investigating. I tell as many as I can to never ever get the vaccine.
08:52 AM - Mar 14, 2021
In response Kimbeyc NYNurse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jackson525 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jackson 525, click on at the bottom under it