Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
14 March, 08:13
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
if the parents would get some dayem balls/titas and STAND UP and say NO - this would end. i am surrounded by idiots like this who mask their kids and make them physical separated from others. good god in heaven separate us from these people! get us out of this prison!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
14 March, 07:46
🙏God Bless our precious children. I pray we overcome this tyranny very soon. Please comfort them and give them strength. In God's name I pray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 March, 09:55
It's horribly sad. If more parents stood together they could fight this. The education system is a disgrace. I spent many hours volunteering and saw things that were wrong. I made sure when my kids were in elementary school that I participated in everything. I was bleesed with the time to do those things. I even turned in teachers that were neglecting my daughter's medical needs. They didn't do anything but give them a slap on the hand. That's why I decided to homeschool.

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
14 March, 10:40
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
blessed. I have trouble typing on my phone.

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
14 March, 09:41
This is just wrong especially since, After All Coronavirus was a ploy to control US to BEND to the DEMOCRATS WHIMSICAL WAYS so they could CONTROL THE ELECTION BY COMMITTING FRAUD AGAINST WE THE PEOPLE AND PRESIDENT TRUMP. I'm sick an tired of having to see little children used and abused just for an AGENDA so, the DEMOCRATS can remain in control. I am truly trying to be a honest & good person but, when I have to put a MASK on that has no use to fight CATCHING a FAKE VIRUS and I have to be sure my 3 year old Granddaughter wears a MASK just so some person I don't know won't freak out because, they believe they're going to catch the said Fake VIRUS just totally INFURIATES ME TO KNOW END.
This is the worst form of child abuse being pushed on parents all around the world. All we have to do is stand up together and say I'm not doing this anymore and I'm not making my children go through it either. Our educational system is a sham when they are pushing lies into our childrens heads daily.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 March, 10:37
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
AMEN! WITH YOU ALL THE WAY! MORE PEOPLE THAN YOU KNOW.
🙏🇺🇸🙏♥️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 March, 07:50
I dropped my daughter off at her old high school to pick up art projects from last year. She said the building was apocalyptic. There was no life or joy there. They forced her in front of something that was facial recognition. We as parents must speak out against this child abuse. It's wrong and our children are in emotional pain. #wakeUp

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 March, 07:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Absolutely! Worldwide... It's heartbreaking. More kids have committed suicide this past 12 months than ever before, but noone's talking about it. They're just piling it on. It's up to us to end this insanity! 🙏