Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Patriots 'representing' for our Australian allies as well.

#ThePeoplesBridge
12:05 AM - Mar 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Fag Media @Fagmedia
14 March, 01:00
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thanks for your support.

The Great Resetter Mob had a big Election win in Western Australia yesterday. All the Masonic hand signers won election so that was nice for the black hats! They certainly showed they had refined their skillsa after getting caught out in the USA - they worked smarter!

The election was called for the left 20 mins or so after the polls closed - how they managed to know what the paper ballots said in 20 mins is beyond me. The Media had that unified narrative voice - I thought u bunch of liars! They expect us to believe that the far right wing conservative party voters flipped their votes to a far left progressive party.

It's all pretty depressing - the narrative was inclusive tho - it included an attack narrative against Christians - because commies are so welcoming of difference and diversity - if diversity is willing to be a slave to their intellectual plantation!

So it was nice to see these consoling images! I am ready for some white hat action now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 March, 12:39
L❤️VE!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
14 March, 12:08
We 🇺🇸💖our Aussie Patriots‼️