1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
13 March, 06:25
Middle of TN....was $1.89 under Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
13 March, 07:06
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
Same here in Knoxville.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
13 March, 07:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Your NE of me 3 hours~

13 March, 07:16
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
We just moved from NC a couple of months ago and are totally in love with Tennessee.

We will be opening our own food truck in a couple of months.

If you're ever near Knox or Blount Co., look us up.

"Good Hombres...Tacos, Tortas, and More"

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
13 March, 08:57
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Where from in NC? Lived in Winston Salem for 3 years. Vibrant food truck/restaurant/craft beer scene🙌🏼❤️🙌🏼 I used to do marketing for a gastropub there😍

13 March, 08:58
In response Sarah Lajealle to his Publication
We lived in Charlotte. Knoxville,TN is up and coming. Very much like Charlotte about 15 years ago.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
I will put it on our To Do list🎯 Charlotte was quitr cool as well. Having transplanted there my biggest take away was it was God's country. A little bit of everything. Mountain, ocean, rivers and farms and the food was THE best!
09:07 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lajealle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Lajealle, click on at the bottom under it