Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
A Very Wise Man (BenjaminQ posted on telegram)
I think its brilliant
08:13 PM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
AngelJo AngelJo @AngelJo444
16 March, 08:40
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
❤️Reminds me of George Carlin....would be nice if this was him in a mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Anon @jackylope
16 March, 04:15
He's got it.👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fag Media @Fagmedia
16 March, 04:12
Heavenas I was literally just putting that in a video! It's great and the world is funny strange!

Fag Media @Fagmedia
Heavenas I was literally just putting that in a video! It's great and the world is funny strange!

Fag Media @Fagmedia

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
16 March, 03:43
LOADED #truth WITHOUT ANY SUGARY LIES! CLEAN HER UP & GIVE HER A REAL NEWS SHOW! 💥
AWESOME!

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
16 March, 03:34
he knows.