Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 02:32
A massive DEATH WAVE will be witnessed later this year among those who took coronavirus vaccines. The vax is"priming"the autoimmune system for a hyperinflammatory reaction that will kill many. These are DEATH shots, not vaccines, in reality. It's all about achieving DEPOPULATION.
Horrific latent deaths predicted among the elderly by genetics professor after immunization with RNA vaccines

https://www.naturalnews.co...
Nana will never take it!
Idk bout this but I would not doubt it. Nana thinks that they had plans for5G

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As an RN I agree with Nana. A strong immune system is imperative. The CDC, Fauci recommendations are the OPPOSITE of what you should do to have a strong immune response to disease. Do this to support your immune system:
Adequate hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise outdoors in fresh air & sunshine(Vit D)
Supplements Vit D, C
Take zinc ,Quercetin ( ✔ with your MD)
Unmask!
Healthy diet, avoid soda
Reduce stress, fear
Maintain relationships
Spiritual enhancement, relationship with God😇
06:52 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Dana***** ****** @Danuta
13 March, 11:31
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
VC 1000 mg a day, quertecin 500 mg, Zinc 25 mg , Biotin 10000 mcg , and D3 3-4000 a day , thats does for an adult
taking it for 8 months and so far so good not even cold, I do not wear mask due my Copd and my views on satanic submission ritual exercise .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
13 March, 11:00
happiness 🏅 find your bliss 🌟

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
13 March, 10:56
Agree. Those of us that have been dealing with autoimmune diesease due to toxic vaccines, flouride, and all the other BS know already. You dont have to wait to be sick. Just wake the fuck up.