Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 March, 04:25
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I worry about loved ones dying of diseases curable by med beds, which are being withheld until "people wake up." Seems to me releasing the information about elites torturing children would not only wake everyone up but would unite them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Colleen White @SILVERLQCKS
13 March, 03:46
My daughter has cerebral palsy. She is almost 43 years old. It sure would be great to see her walk, talk, dance and eat on her own. Take a bath and dress herself. I am hopeful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
13 March, 09:13
When? Because right now sitting on it while allowing KNOWN and IDENTIFIED criminals to raom the world free is as troubling as my country coffee is bubbly hot. At some point, today, tomorrow or next week, we must SEE this good, grand and glorious awakening.

Choking to death at what we are witnessing RIGHT NOW and TODAY!

Patriots in Control? Where? When? Why the BIG secret?

DEAD.

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
13 March, 08:59
May God make it so