Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Chris Waughtal @CWAFFLE9
13 March, 08:21
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I was not impressed withher "I had it all" bull, why didn't she take it somewhere else? Why settle for her boss saying no? Why not leak it to someone else????????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 March, 08:10
In response Chris Waughtal to her Publication
umm, that would mean she was willing to help the children instead of save her job. that would take morals and principles

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
13 March, 09:47
no doubt ALL well paid actors.

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
13 March, 09:12
What's curious also is that awhile ago, I saw that woman...ABC reporter who had this information on Epstein, on an episode of Castle. She is an actor. I verified that it was in fact same person. I wonder if they are really even journalists or just actors/CIA assets.

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
14 March, 08:08
In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication
kinda one in the same, imo