Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
God Night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!
Nana took off a while today had some extra hard praying to do and my sweet grand visited.
I have to tell you what I saw, today Nana was praying specifically for God's protection & for God to send more Angels to help more ppl. Believe or dont believe, up to you but what I saw was angels lights coming down almost too fast to see them all & it did not stop. Pray to God for help and his protecting angels, he will hear you.

Lord we beg you to show us mercy, unclean as we are we give you all the glory, & we ask you to command Arch Angel Michael to bring more angels to help and protect every single patriot, child, and our military from any and all harm both earthly and demonic. Lord please forgive us of anything we have ever done that is unclean in your eyes. Lord you know that we can do nothing with out your Armor of Grace & Sword of Strength & Wisdom but we can do ALL things thro you in Jesus Christ's Holly name Amen.
02:22 AM - Mar 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
13 March, 10:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
beautiful!!! I do the same every day. sometimes more. Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
13 March, 09:59
a vision to go with your prayer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
13 March, 09:59
In response anon anon to her Publication
I Saw a Tearing in Washington DC | Mike Thompson (3-11-21) - YouTube

15-min message from Las Vegas prophet Mike Thompson. "What was hidden in the basement is revealed in the Oval office."PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNELIf this ...

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 March, 09:21
Amen!! Long ago I read a book called "This Present Darkness" by Frank Perreti, and I learned how powerful our prayers were. The spiritual world is much more real than the physical, and when I pray I picture angels being deployed and moving in God's will. Thank you for your prayer, Nana, as I loved it! God bless your day.

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
13 March, 04:08
Amen!

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
13 March, 03:07
May God bless and keep you,Nana, and all of Gods children safe in His protecting hands.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
13 March, 02:25
Amen!