Only people mentioned by Wrath_Eyez in this post can reply
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
30 August, 11:11
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Love This Video. I had not seen this one before. Deep Gratitude for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
30 August, 09:15
Thank you for posting! Personal note to say thank you for your time, post and research. I am on a mission to let the anons how much I appreciate every single one! Great stuff here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
24 August, 07:50
I shared this so many times, there are a few different/similar videos by the same Narrator.
Amazingly done!
Thankā€¦Q

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 March, 04:34
šŸ˜ŽAlso, this voice is #JuanOSavin ...just softer and lower. If you've followed from the beginning, #YouKnowšŸ‘šŸ’„šŸæšŸ»

Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 10:00
Great another cool movie with all talk/no action.

Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
16 March, 10:02
In response Madden Smith to his Publication
Move along shill. Biden needs you.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 09:51
amazing how much has been done since many of us first watched this Video of truth. God Bless you all Patriots. We rise & stay in faith

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 March, 08:03
why would anyone mention Joe M? he is a fraud and disapeared in Jan.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
18 March, 04:31
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
apparently you have no idea what you say.
Joe M isnt a fraud it's people like you that put bs
out on line.

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
13 March, 12:51
ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
13 March, 12:50
Great refresher....haven't seen in a while.

Mikeāš”ļøā›ˆ Stormā›ˆāš”ļø @MikeStorm
12 March, 11:57
Love this video but everyday watching what is happening daily is tough to believe any good will come of it!

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
18 March, 04:25
In response Mikeāš”ļøā›ˆ Stormā›ˆāš”ļø to his Publication
šŸ™I'm seeing lots happening.

Guess because I've learned to hear with my eyes and see with my ears.