Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
12 March, 09:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
12 March, 10:04
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Prove it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Look up Alexander Nevermind on YouTube. That is Prince.
Listen to The Weeknd. Michael Jackson does the vocals. The Weeknd lip syncs.
Listen to Pastor Bob Joyce on Youtube. That is Elvis.
Tupac has released 7 albums "posthumously." He is alive. No one has that much music unrelased prior to death.
JFK Jr. is Q. He will be the next president after Trump.
Robin Williams plays Melina Gates. Research the pictures.
Princess Diana is alive. I can keep going on. If you research a lot of people who we think are dead, they are White Hats and are alive.
10:18 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
13 March, 09:00
solves THAT puzzle.
ROBIN WILLIAMS is portraying MANLINDA GATES? woo hoo!

bet's ON!

Zara Doyle @Halicacabum
13 March, 08:38
not buying it ...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 March, 12:57
In response Zara Doyle to her Publication
He has nothing to prove to you and we don’t care if you buy it or not the patriots need to stand up and support each other and stay united or you’re not a patriot to start with.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
13 March, 06:40
Thank you, for this information. Yes,I believe this with all my heart,with many more as well! Chester Bennington, Chris Cornell, George Carlin,Marilyn Monroe to name a few. I cant wait for the reveal of this, to the public! It will blow peoples minds! They will bring healing to the world! John being VP or next President will be the greatest news ever to many around the world(we can all believe in good again). I believe that John has already been working hard to awaken people/sheeple to the horrors going on in the world from the Deep State and steering us through this storm. 🕊🌸🙏🏻💞

13 March, 10:40
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
I 100% agree with everything that you said. I also think the people that you mentioned are alive. I think JFK Jr. is the VP now. The real Pence was removed in 2019. It would be wonderful if Jr. publicly came out as the VP. I definitely think he will be POTUS after Trump. ❤️❤️❤️

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
13 March, 06:37
That sooooooooooooooooooo IS Prince !i!i!i!i!i! Cheers choppa.
Totally made me day thankz.
💜

13 March, 10:00
In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication
I am so happy to hear that it made your day! I can't wait for Prince's public return! ❤️

13 March, 06:16
💜🔴🎶🔴💜 https://youtu.be/cMmOwn03v... 💜🔴🎶🔴💜

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
13 March, 02:36
#thosethatknowknow blink if I`m over target #TrumpEntourage #AllRoad $Lead2Switzywood like the Pop Prince said "Doesn`t Make a Difference if Y Black or White dead people don`t make B. Wires;) It aint over until the skinny ex Father In Law Sings...Castle Rock should receive at worst Best Costume Awards? Hope y like this tribute to the man behind the Weeknd Mask #Bizimkiler TheyDontCare https://youtu.be/aXYIl0Yb1... (10 pics)

13 March, 10:04
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
Yesssss!!!! I agree that all of the people pictured are alive! Thanks for posting that! ❤️

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 March, 02:09
18 timestamp confirms.🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 March, 02:08
I know in my heart he is alive! No doubt God send and protected by God. 💯🙏❤️

13 March, 06:14
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Alexander NeverMind - Diamond Ring (Audio) - YouTube

Official audio for "Diamond Ring" by Alexander NeverMind. Get NeverMind Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/meta-10Download "Diamond Ring": http://itunes.app...

reaper myer @reapermyer
12 March, 11:23
https://www.azlyrics.com/l...
the weekend................doesnt sound like mj and you think mj would write/sing these lyrics? Heal the world to talking about pussy at like what 60yrs old lol

Storm Bringer @Elric
12 March, 10:24
seen it all and... nope, not buying it.