Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
12 March, 09:16
Feeling pretty defeated atm. I went to visit my mother and father today. We used to be so close. Since waking up last March we have drifted apart. They said I've changed and I have as i don't belive what i used to thats for sure after lots of resurching for myself. Anyways they told me today that next week they both go for the Covid vacine. Nothing I say they belive. They think Canada is on top of it and they are gladly willing to be the lab rats. They almost mock me with any info I try and share. They never read anything beside what the narrative says. I know there is nothing I can do. I told them i would pray for them. I begged them to hold off as they are not 65 yet. I pray that truth comes out sooner than later as so many people are compleatly asleep to what these vacines really are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
*Researching* I know I'm a horrid speller🙃😆
09:27 PM - Mar 12, 2021
In response Nikki Willier to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NikkiW83 in this post can reply
Nikki Willier @NikkiW83
12 March, 09:41
In response Nikki Willier to her Publication
🤦‍♀️Vaccine*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396