country from the evil tyrants”

*Emergency Broadcast System (EMS)
EMS = Elon Musk Starlink

Starlink-17 (communication satellite
leap “frogged” by SL-18)

“Week 15” = QD 15 (also mentions
11.3 AND Podesta - Soros targeted)

4+10+20 = 34 (important Q marker)

4,10,20 = QD 35/500 (coms command action - DEFCON 1 - “it’s time to take back our country & make America great again” - same message as QD 34).

*Hammurabi = “run, deep state, run” on 3/10/21
DT = “run, Herschel, run” later on 3/10/21
DS = Vid of Herschel running on 3/11/21.
How many coincidences until
mathematically impossible?
02:53 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Joy Jakob @PraisnJoy
24 March, 02:46
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 March, 07:49
Hammurabi, your decodes are absolutly impressive, every time too! Keep helping us not-so-decode-good Anons, much appreciated..💗 #wwg1wga #MAGA #worldpeacesoon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
13 March, 07:42
DJT = 34 in Gematria

Jai- Lynn @History_Maker
13 March, 09:23

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
13 March, 08:43
11.3 Marker.

1776 ... @IGG1776
13 March, 08:37
🇺🇸

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 March, 09:50
I saw a line of NG humvee's on the bypass yesterday. I thought "It's about damn time"

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
12 March, 07:26
very interesting decode.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 March, 07:07
you do awesome work eye for an eye tooth for a tooth..!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
13 March, 07:50
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I second that! Always awesome work !

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 March, 07:03
Been waiting for this...If it is announced after DC fence comes down..its game on..!!!

Patrice Daniel @FrenchPatrick
12 March, 06:59
😎Elon Musk Starlink EMS!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
12 March, 06:16
G1717=em-fan-ace'; from a compound of G1722 and G5316; apparent in self:—manifest, openly.
G34= Mat 8:32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd G34 of swine: and, behold, the whole herd G34 of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
G113- ath'-es-mos; from G1 (as a negative particle) and a derivative of G5087 (in the sense of enacting); lawless, i.e. (by implication) criminal:—wicked.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 March, 06:01
This is what I am here for, the AWESOME Decodes!!!
TY so very much😁

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 March, 06:01
This was so good. Thank you. I never saw EMS, though I read it many time....wow.
Great job!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
12 March, 05:59
Good stuff. So when do we SEE justice? When do we get OUR country back? Asking for most of America, who is still in a slumber and believes we are getting skul fucked by Joey Rob Biden Jr each and every MOTHER FUCKING day!

Thanks!

William Cherry @Oleglory
12 March, 07:00
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
when the lord says so

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 March, 05:57

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
12 March, 05:56
wow! great work, thank you. 😊

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 March, 05:55
Wow! Great dig! There are no coincidences!
"Coincidence is Gods way of remaining anonymous"

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
12 March, 05:52
Thats what Ive been saying

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
13 March, 02:00
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
TY and it is encouragement for us all

Marni Hawkins @Twinkbug
13 March, 08:54
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
Is there a confirmation on Podesta yet?

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
12 March, 05:31
Good de-Code, HAM. 😉

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
12 March, 05:51
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
MANY THANKS - I have to say that I am proud of this one - I wasn’t going to bother once I saw everyone already knew about the March 3 = 3.11 connection (I was offline for 24 hours) I was going to pass on it but then I looked into it a bit and noticed the PODESTA ANAHRAM and esp when I saw that Q called the Emergamcy Braodcast System (EMS) and put that together with Elon Musk Starlink 17 going into orbit recently - WOW - I just couldn’t stop putting the pieces together amd it was a BLAST.

12 March, 05:54
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
& YOU NOTICED - I’M IMPRESSED - BRAVO!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
12 March, 05:24

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 05:13
Excellence 5:5 - love your work! Thanks

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
12 March, 05:05
awesome always on target the MOAB's of comms!!!!

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
12 March, 04:55
love it. best decode ive seen in a while! ♥️🇺🇲🙏

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
12 March, 04:30
Love your decodes! Always well done. You're showing so many that comms are real.

12 March, 04:48
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
THANK YOU SO MUCH - THAT’S MY MAIN GOAL :)

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 March, 04:00
Mathematically impossible! Nice work!❤️

12 March, 04:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Thank You (so much)! It’s COMS like this that if anyone (with any degree of smarts) who doubts messages are being conveyed via Q drops would just look at they’d have to switch mental gears immediately because there are just way too many connections to be happenstance.

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
12 March, 03:48
Awsome, Awsome dig! Thank uou so much!❤️

12 March, 03:56
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
Thank you - it’s COMS like this - that are SO interconected that prove to me over and over again that it is indeed a Q related communication being relayed because it’s so tightly interlocked in so many different ways that it would be impossible for it to be otherwise :)

Jody Donohue @Jody
12 March, 03:30
What a beauty thread! Hoorah 🙌

12 March, 03:35
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
TYVM!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
12 March, 03:28
AWESOME GREAT WORK !!!! THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES !!!! WWG1WGA WW

12 March, 03:32
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
Thank You (so much)! I’m debating doing the other ones in his “warp-speed” & “accelerated pace” of recent COMS :)