Only people mentioned by JeepgirlforTrump2021 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 02:27
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
I can't explain how stoked how I am. BUT after decades of knowing all this horrific shit and fighting battles to stay alive to share info. I am hoping this is go time. Like somebody showing up on battlefield waiting decades for the other soldier to show up. I LOVE the man. MUCH respect to him and his. AND the soldiers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
12 March, 02:45
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I agree💯with you Steph! I have nothing but complete LOVE for our POTUS, Q & our soldiers. God only knows the pure hell they hsve been through. Only God could have given the direction, in which they were to follow. We are blessed...more than we know. I thank him so much for all of our many blessings, life itself and for saving these precious babies. I'm blessed to be here to witness the greatest awakening ever.
#weg1wga🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 March, 02:25
In response Lynn Thomas to her Publication
POTUS.