Courage2 Stand @Courage2Stand
Qtah posted this, it was sent from an unnamed source but it does give a good idea of the current state of affairs (3 images)
01:38 PM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Courage2Stand in this post can reply
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
12 March, 05:18
In response Courage2 Stand to his Publication
"Unnamed source"
Yeah, no thanks. Been down that road too many times.
--> When friends and families get their businesses back, then I'll believe it.
--> When the military removes their masks, then I'll believe it.
--> When Trump stops saying "go get the vaccine" then I'll believe it. (Ref. CPAC speech -- My family thinks claims of him talking in code & double meanings is insanity. They hear Trump trusts the vax)
--> How do we know the Black Hats aren't in control and what we're seeing is them purging the ranks of minions?

If they think that what has transpired over the past year will awaken the brain-dead, well, they are called brain-dead for a reason. We The People need to move past these clowns and force a change. People knew systems were corrupted. It is too pervasive to rely on law enforcement and our justice system to resolve. The need to show the people is sketchy. at best. Patriot people and families are being ruined, not the libs, [D] voters, and the corrupt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
12 March, 04:43
What bits and pieces? We have nothing. No country. No justice. Losing good, grand and glorious American patriots every second this scam drags on.

It's not about instant gratification.......we have NOTHING. We NEED something. We NEED something TODAY! And that? THAT is THAT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 March, 04:26
Applying patience for such a large scale operation against an evil and off world force isn't the issue nor is waiting to see Justice while criminals fall into carefully laid traps the big issue. We are watching friends and family get this vaxeen, concerned, that they will have them dead or zombified in a few years time. I truly do know and understand it would be far worse now if Hilary had gotten in as they planned. It doesn't make watching those who are being harmed now with medical mandates and pressure any easier. Anons must stop setting each other up for dissapointment with words like "coming" and "soon". This may take decades. If anyone doubts we are under a domestic terrorist attack, have them watch this. On the morning of 9/11 Bush Jr. was present during a satanic ritual incantation being performed by school children. After they chanted the words; Plane Steel Hit Must, they were asked to bow before baphomet- a goat on a book. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9 11 Booker School Kids Hit Steel Plane Must - YouTube

one of the craziest videos I ever saw in regards to 9/11http://www.spirituallysmart.com/

PAIN NOW @PAIN
12 March, 04:45
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Well said. And we have absolutely nothing at all. No country. No justice. Nothing. It's amazing to me that folks expect us to believe we wouldn't have seen a SINGLE DC pure trash swamp PUBLIC arrest by now. If the plan is to do every single thing in darkness, then it is simply not a "Great Awakening". Folks are dying as I type this. Good folks. Folks who wouldn;t have to die!

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
12 March, 03:52
I have faith and I know this time will come. It's hard to wait, but our impatience pales in comparison to the hardship and perserverence of the Team of Fighters in this battle. God Bless abd watch over them. My gratitude cannot be expressed in words. Love to our hero Trump and all of Q!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 March, 03:24
"God is never late, we're just impatient."
~ LeCrae

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 03:16
Glad heis posting that. The newly awaken need that. 🙏🏽

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
12 March, 02:51
Innerstood and ALL true TQ yet the battle is also mental/emotional/psychical/Spiritual and personal... we are literally getting it from all sides now - seek refuge in #GODS infinite light 🌟

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts