Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 March, 05:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL!!
Just mailed mine today...
looks much the same!!
πŸ˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
12 March, 03:30
Nana understands what many refuse to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OΚΌ Boy WTF @V_Anon
12 March, 02:42
Where's the proof?? Trump is not fighting it.

God’s Trump Card @GodsTrumpCard
12 March, 01:34
Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! I was not going to fill ours out!

But I just dug mine and my husbands surveys out of the trash so that I can do exactly this and send them in!

chore Toke @choretoke
12 March, 01:26
Agree ❗️If it broken it needs to be FIX❗️AND ITS REALLY BROKEN 😑 EVEN duck tape will not helpβ—οΈπŸ€¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡·

Stacie Assis @StacieRN
12 March, 01:13
100% agree - this election needs to br fixed , it is absolutely ridiculous it was allowed ti happen and even more so it is continuing . I wish every american who voted for Trump would rise up together and put an end to this now!