The Wise Owl_AZ @TheWiseOwl
Latest Arrest, Serving, Executed List as of 2021.
In alphabetical order by first name. (5 pics in this post)
11:57 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheWiseOwl in this post can reply
joseph hartman @Punisher1214
28 March, 08:47
In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication
I just ran into Bill Murray in Charleston, SC. This is a retarded post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MamaQ 1776 ~ Z @MamaQ
28 March, 08:57
In response joseph hartman to his Publication
OR...maybe you ran into his clone...🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joseph hartman @Punisher1214
28 March, 08:46
Adam Sandler....you can't be serious.

Angel Eye @AngelEye
16 March, 11:49
@thewiseowl I have a question... I see several names on the list that are still shown on TV but are executed! I know there are doubles, I know it could be halo crap (which I don't understand but know it excists)... So... what's gonna happen to those doubles? Who are they? Will they also be arrested? It's a part of the story I don't get... You have any answers for me which I could explaind to the people over here in The Netherlands? Thank you in advance! 😇

Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
12 March, 12:25
What happen to their own children? how do they keep the families quiet?

the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
12 March, 12:29
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
He is just a liar. After being exposed by many people on Twitter, he came here. You will soon find out that he is lying.

the wise owl AKA Mr.confirm sources @expose_the_liar
12 March, 12:18
stop lying to the patriots!

Pamela Felten @Pammiesue
12 March, 11:58
This is great news......Hold the Line...WWG1WGA