Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
i'm having so many problems with this site which is distressful because I feel this is the only way we can share information anymore Telegram and gab are having their own problems
10:32 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
12 March, 10:44
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
it has a mind if its own! im screen recording
videos b/c whoosh ill watch something and it disappears on the roller coaster feed. like this one

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 March, 10:39
👊#nevergiveup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 March, 10:52
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
If you've noticed by my post I never do. I get down but I get back up

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
12 March, 10:53
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
12 March, 10:35
Koba (admin) says we are being attack greatly! Hang in there and share away! You are being seen and heard. God is directing your posts! I found you!