Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
JUST SHOCKING! Joe Biden Delivers Speech on Anniversary of COVID Lockdowns – Only 7,141 Tune In to White House YouTube Page for His First Address

https://www.thegatewaypund...
09:34 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
12 March, 12:52
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
he is a total clown 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
12 March, 11:52
the 7138 were the illigal immigrants waiting at the southern
to see whether joe would mail them the relief cheques,
or if they had to go to the capitol to pick them up in person.
A spokes person for governor newsome said that all those immigrants that have no fixed address will promptly be issued california drivers licences so they can promptly drive to see joe and thank him in person for the cheque and just say hi and chill in the basement with him and talk about a pay raise and future plans

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juliet Winter @Aviatrixinthematrix
12 March, 11:40
It was 11K when I tuned in briefly with 4K dislikes, +2K which were later removed😂

Steve Murray @Stevie
12 March, 09:54
7,138 were anons to watch a good comedy show!

Caled Bwlch @Caled
12 March, 09:43
I almost watched. Not because I cared about anything he had to say, I just wanted to see if he had a mask, CGI deep fake face, green screen, or combination of those.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
12 March, 09:43
and comments turned off. and taped 13 hours before and it was all cgi. so bogus. lol

Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
12 March, 09:47
In response Agape Warrior to her Publication
Right?!😉

American Woman @Justice4Children
12 March, 09:37
From all of us to Bidan.

Caled Bwlch @Caled
12 March, 09:44
In response American Woman to her Publication
That picture is great. =)

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
12 March, 09:47
In response American Woman to her Publication
now this picture made me laugh because they tricked me...I was having dinner and they popped this on in the restaurant. I was scolded for blurting out "fuck you Biden" 😆😆😆