P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Dan just posted a photo of the Trump "Masterpiece" w/ a timestamp of 7:49. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Drop 749

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

https://twitter.com/DanSca...
09:11 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
20 April, 12:55
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Not 'just'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 March, 11:37
What gets me is the "ENDING WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE..." Since we're the ones reading the posts & sharing this information. It definitely has some application to us... As in, something we expected won't take place? #truth πŸ€”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 April, 12:49
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
I don't like that part either. lol

funker junkie @glowsticky
20 April, 01:04
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
There was another post talking about a scare and that might be the nuclear attacks. I think the ending won't be for everyone portion has to do with vaccines. Everyone is eventually going to start dropping like flies at some point and that might be a wake up call or war itself. Kind of fucked and scary.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 March, 10:47
Drop 947, Boom!!!!

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
12 March, 10:48
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
i posted this on gab
what is RT
what is MB
?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
12 March, 10:33
The choice to know will be yours.

Well, yeah, if we don't get a PUBLIC event soon, most won't know.

DEAD.

Christina Maga @Christina71
13 March, 08:24
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
We never "really" die!!! Infinite. We have to wait for the right time, we have Easter comming up. Relax, please. πŸ‘πŸ’ͺ✨

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
12 March, 10:21
πŸ€—πŸ€£

Its been always fun watching Mankind Ascend. Never get out of Fashion at ALL.

DEFINITLY MY FAVORITE MOVIE, VIDEOTAPE IS SLIGHTLY WORN OUT DUE TO REWINN AND FORWARD, BUT PLOT IS...

#FABULOUSπŸ€—

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
12 March, 09:41
Gilgamesh is a book that can give insight.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
12 March, 11:34
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Seriously?! Interesting... πŸ€”

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 March, 09:36
I choose to know!

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
12 March, 09:36
real painting:

Dwight Knapp @kad784
12 March, 09:33

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
12 March, 09:34
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
now??

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
12 March, 09:20
I'm thinking this MASTERPIECE is almost complete! πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

Scavino's tweets are increasing daily! BRING IT!!

Shirley Golightly @Smallbutmighty
12 March, 09:57
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Looking like a bright, shining light. Perhaps Jesus coming down from heaven?

SPORTS @SPORTS
20 April, 12:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Fascinating take and I hope and pray you are right, but I think absed on what we have actually SEEN since the election it is safe to say we are getting absolutely skull fucked again. Think about what we are ALL witnessing, then reconcile that with Trump's very OWN words and cookie cutter statements.

I expect us to get fucked by Q in the end. Hope not, but that's what I am anticipating. Again, if you want a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening", you have to show the people justice. It cannot be a choice to know. And so what if the ending isn't for everyone? So long as we SEE traitors hang and trash chopped into bits, what else can we ask for. Must ALL be done publicly for ALL to see, as the crimes committed by the low IQ, pure trash cult have been committed against We, The Mother Fucking People!

SHOW US SOMETHING OR SHUT THE FUCK UP, DJT!