Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
Knowingly,..
On what SIDE of HISTORY are YOU STANDING?
NO ONE WALKS AWAY FROM THIS!
05:10 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
17 March, 04:41
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
must end this... this is the precipice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
17 March, 04:22
💯👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 04:09
THANK YOU! I just read nurses are getting 11K/week for giving that VAX! RU KIDDING? I would like the money but I could NEVER do that!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 March, 03:57
AMEN TO ALL OF THAT!!

CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
12 March, 07:50
Doctors, nurses and researchers have tried to warn and been censored, arrested and even killed for it. They are given the information that is handed down to them from the pharmacuetical co's (called a vaccine). So liability falls on the manufacturers. And we know how that works...

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 March, 03:41
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
Bye Western Medicine 🤣🤣🤣