Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
EACH SOUL WILL HAVE TO MAKE THE DECISION TO TAKE THE SHOT OR NOT

THIS VACCINE WILL CHANGE YOUR DNA - THERE ARE THOSE THAT ARE BLINDED BY MEDIA AND JUST "WANT THE SHOT"

MY GUT FEELING? AT THIS TIME IN THE WORLD MSM IS SENDING OUT VIBRATIONS AND CONTROLLING PEOPLES MINDS! "PROGRAMMING" PEOPLE VIA "NEWS" TO TAKE THE SHOT

WHAT'S NEXT YOU SAY?

BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TELL "WE ARE NOT TAKING THE SHOT"
HOW LONG BEFORE THE GOVT IS OFFERING A REWARD TO TURN IN YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS?

ZOMBIES ANYONE? THAT'S RIGHT! I SAID IT!

(MY OWN SISTER TOOK VACCINE AND TOLD THE NURSE" I AM AFRAID OF THE REACTIONS, THE NURSE SAID "NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON HAS DIED" KNOWING THE OUTCOME SHE STILL TOOK THE SHOT! SHOCKING! ) MY SISTER IS BRAINWASHED! BY TV!

THE 1ST SHOT IS A PLACEBO, THE 2ND SHOT COULD KILL HER

I'M ARE NOT TELLING ANYONE ELSE ABOUT THE DANGERS, LETTING THEM MAKE THE CHOICE, I SUSPECT FOR THOSE THAT ARE VOCAL ABOUT REFUSING MAY BE ROUNDED UP

JUST SAYIN'
05:12 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
12 March, 07:18
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
am praying for your sister. 🙏My daughter did the same thing. It's killing me - pls. pray for her 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 07:35
In response PitBullForJustice #StormRider to her Publication
EACH SOUL IS MAKING THE CHOICE ITS ABOUT FREE WILL

YES LET US PRAY, BUT I THINK ONCE TAKING THE DNA CHANGING JAB, THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE

I READ IN REVELATIONS THAT SOME ARE "BEHEADED" FOR CHRIST. MAYBE DURING THE TRIBULATION, THERE IS ONE MORE CHANCE FOR THEM

I KNOW IT TEARS ME UP FRIENDS AND FAMILY SEEING THE TRUTH.. BUT MAKING THE CHOICE TO DESTROY THE DNA AND POSSIBLY DIE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 07:18

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 March, 07:11
Please know that this info, these actions are on the surface, and not really about what is going on ... in fact you can't think for someone else unless youre a dem ... bad joke ... anyway it won't come to that, "being rounded up" ... its not going to happen. Please focus your thoughts on Phillippeans 4: 8-15 on all the wonders of good and beautiful, lose the fear, for that is diabolical.

12 March, 07:32
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I SUSPECT FOR THOSE THAT ARE VOCAL ABOUT REFUSING MAY BE ROUNDED UP

JUST SAYIN'

I SAID MAY BE

NOT CLAIMING IT BUT THINGS M-A-Y HAPPEN

I AM NOTSPOUTING OFF THAT I AM VACCINE FREE TO ANYONE

PERIOD!

Amy Elohim @amyelohim
12 March, 05:36
I've recently felt the shift to "shut up" too. I feel like God has closed to door. If you're not in, you're not in..... I spent so many years speaking truth and telling people not to get these caxs, but they literally DO NOT CARE.... it's like they're just a shell of who they used to be....