Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
And yet...
Assholes gave me shit for refusing to vaccinate my daughter.

Bet you know how that went for them.

#ThePeoplesBridge
04:46 AM - Mar 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
26 March, 01:15
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
26 March, 02:11
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Now we need a chart of increased cases of Autism, Asthma, Childhood Cancer Cases, Autoimmune Diseases & Birth Defects from the Same Time Span...🤔 #truth It's Bad. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Seale @Kkdubby
25 March, 02:14
good for you 👍

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
25 March, 01:54
Autism mama here. Now the numbers are 1 in 54. I had the H1N1 vax while pregnant with my son and feel strongly its the cause in my son's case.

CCq Researcher @CCqResearcher
25 March, 08:52
now it's 72 and the number is almost 1 in 20 😥

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
24 March, 08:48
Congratulations for being awake before most and standing your ground. I was 19 when I got pregnant with my son and did not know the dangers of vaccines. He does have autism. However, I still look see blessings. I believe those like him are more awake than everyone but are unable to tell us what they know

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
12 March, 08:44
I not only got 💩 for vaccinations 7 years ago with my Son, but 4 years ago it got worse when I tried to get my daughters name written correctly on her Birth certificate.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
12 March, 08:12
I see it more and more each year at school. Its heartbreaking.

Kristy Clark @Kristy0801
12 March, 07:31
I have 3 year old twins bboth diagnosed with autism. I want these fuckers to go down!!

Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
12 March, 06:41
I'm a nonvaxing RN. An everyone in my professional thinks I'm the crazy one. This crazy RN has two healthy 8 year olds with zero mental or physical issues whils I watch my coworkers kids struggle constantly. But we know they are sheep!

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
12 March, 10:51
In response Nationalist Nurse to her Publication
thank you cor being a non vaxxing RN! we love you !

Only followers of this user (Pretschie71) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JennaRator84) can see their posts

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
12 March, 05:20
i didnt believe until I watched the little guy I babysit for change before my eyes after being vaccinated .