Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:14
A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Dar @kendar667
Remember when Biden had striking blue eyes? That was one of his most notable features. Now they are sort of a nondescript deep brown, almost black. i guess dementia changes your eye color. 😀

Seriously though, this is obviously not Biden.
10:34 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kendar667 in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
11 March, 11:56
In response Ken Dar to his Publication
hes filled up to the eyes with doo doo so they changed lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 March, 11:48
Yes

Having Fits @HavingFits
11 March, 10:51
I just searched photos and nunca, jack nothing, all changed to indiscript or brown.

Ken Dar @kendar667
11 March, 10:56
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Crazy, but not unexpected given all the tech censorship and sanitation. May God strike me down if I am lying. The real Biden had bright blue eyes.

Jill Burgess @Jabs
11 March, 10:39
I have noticed that for quite some time too. What a FAKE!

Ken Dar @kendar667
11 March, 10:42
In response Jill Burgess to her Publication
yep. first time it was really obvious to me was during the "debates". I asked the wife, "why are Joe's eyes black almost like a vampire?" Then i searched for older pictures to confirm and his eyes are a striking baby blue. nothing like this guy.