Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 09:14
A little underwhelming with the Cgi production tonight. I thought we'd have a good laugh. A few takeaways. War footing. Independence Day. Speech 23 minutes long= Pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
11 March, 09:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How many Bidens are there ?

First you said it was someone wearing a face mask.

Then it's a CGI production.

How about a Biden Clone ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Cgi means the whole thing never existed. It was created. There is a real actor with a mask though both are true.
10:07 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 March, 12:11
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How far down the hole is this production really running Ghost? Just actors/media/news/science reels? Or much more of what we "think" we see of the earth? And beyond the glass? I understood the camera reference from GEORGENEWS recently I believe too...I have seen what Mars looks like through it! I have a good idea why we are never allowed access to the far south and north and know it was actually measured...I have seen it in old encyclopedias even. We even had the angle it rose up from the ground at in there before 58. Are we captive here? My questions are deeper than the general public are I know...but I really am "thinking bigger"...bear with me.