Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Wow she just blew me away. Nana as usual thought it was bad but didnt realize this involved. I believe it was monkeyworks while on twitter that told us how to affectively cleanse our homes with holy water, sage, and commands to remove demons from our homes from every space. Nana will be doing this, not even kidding yall.

If you believe in God and angels, which I do, I have had visions of both, then ya have to also know that satan and his demons are also real. We will be cleansing here regularly from her on out. Yall do what you want but for this house we will be cleansing. The most it can cost ya is some time for the most part.Even a chance of half of this being truth &it is worth it to protect my house & fam.
It has never really been about politics. It has always been this battle between good and evil. God and satan, Cain and Abel assendents.

https://robertdavidsteele....
06:49 PM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angie Kimball @CaliK
11 March, 07:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You can put olive oil in a small vial. Ask God to bless it as annointing oil. Then you can annoint things yourself or other things. I had an issue with spirits in my house and very horrible dreams (like I was channeling evil people). So now I annoint my door frame. I order all evil spirits out of my house with authority and in Jesus name. I also indicate that they are not allowed to piggy back on others in. They can attach to others and if you invite the person in you indirectly invite the spirit. I don't have any issues with that anymorebwhich is good because my dog sees them. My family would sometimes visit or at least that is who I guessed it was, but I don't have that any more either. I am not sure if that is because of my dog or it wasn't them. 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 10:15
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
Thank you glad you got rid of them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
11 March, 10:28
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
Scare them back to hell, worked for me.

PNW_ Truth @TruthSeeker21112
11 March, 06:57
I believe that Jessie might be our Esther. Ive watched a ton of her interviews fascinating stuff!

11 March, 07:03
In response PNW_ Truth to his Publication
Nana is pretty good with reading ppl thro their eyes and although I see a very troubled soul I do not feel that she is lying.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
11 March, 07:05
In response PNW_ Truth to his Publication
Jessie who?

Hilary Hoffmann @Hhoffmanon
11 March, 06:54
a house cleansing sounds great i follow monkeywerxs didnt see that one Is it recent?

11 March, 07:10
In response Hilary Hoffmann to her Publication
Wasnt he the same as Mil_sap ops or something like that I am pretty sure he was the same one giving us all the air flights on twit wit also.
He told the story of how everything in his life was going to hell in a handbasket & as soon as he cleansed his house and life everything got better right away, but he said you have to clean them out of every empty box and space they can hide in your house. I dont remember the prayer he used so I will be reseaching that and where to get holy water and sage.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 March, 07:28
In response Hilary Hoffmann to her Publication
can monkey put it back up ya think? Nana, i got ky sage from a holistic place near me in Texas.