Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 03:08
If you are in the red pill game and are concerned about being called crazy, you are definitely in the wrong game. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
You must've my comments about Gene Decode and the circuit of 'influencers' whose channels keep interviewing him and promoting his Congressional prisoners on the Moon and millions of children being rescued by soldiers...all these wild claims with ZERO evidence to back any of them up.
Q said "No Outside Comms", "Be careful who you follow", and warned of #PAYtriots , and Jaco sells remote viewing sessions at $3k per.
Brand new 'Brand Names' making bank pushing wild conspiracy theories.
"Trust but Verify"
06:00 PM - Mar 11, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by godrus in this post can reply
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
12 March, 05:30
In response some one special to some to her Publication
People are simply trying to connect dots...that's all we can do in the era of fake news so give them some slack. And there ARE children being rescued...and I personally believe there are off planet prisons. Gene is pretty credible if you ask me. We wont get solid proof till Trump and the military decide its time. in the meantime, we connect dots and theorize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

Jennifer Harlin @JennyHarlin454545
12 March, 02:51
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Perfect.. Well said👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
11 March, 06:33
In response some one special to some to her Publication
3k for a viewing session. Nuts. I agree. Paytriots no bueno.