Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I guess your gonna say Smartass Nana is on the loose today but I can not resist:

WHAT THE FOOK IS THAT!
10:26 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
11 March, 04:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Who the fook knows..It surely doesn't look human

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
11 March, 04:29
Oh mercy! God have mercy on her...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Allen @Angiekay74
11 March, 04:26
Wow

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
11 March, 04:21
That is really something. Why would you ever do this to yourself! 👀😭😳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 March, 04:24
In response Nina Patriot to her Publication
It appears to me if you have horns implanted like satan you are trying really hard to immitate satan.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
11 March, 04:16
She's goona need a medbed to reverse all that‼️ and a redpill or two 💊💊.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
11 March, 11:08

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
11 March, 11:01
Her parents must be so proud 🤮

Only followers of this user (POJO) can see their posts

11 March, 10:59
In response Pojomato pojomato to her Publication
This is really the image Nana has in my head everytime I think of luciferian pedos that torture and eat children, not saying this woman or man what ever does that but this is similar to the image in my mine of all of them.

Enough Already! @emdSD
11 March, 10:55
this is mental illness (or possession i suppose). i'd feel sorry for her but she scares the shit out of me as well as repulsing me.

In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Me too

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
11 March, 11:18
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
possession is Affirmative

Cold as Ice @Scootsmcgooch1
11 March, 10:54
i call that icky poo!

In response Cold as Ice to his Publication
Nana actually calls it mentally disturbed. I hope it is fixable but I do realize some satan worshippers cant be fixed in this lifetime anyways.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 March, 10:50
😱That is sad. One day she will wake up and wonder WTF did I do

11 March, 10:54
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I thought that as well and wondered how much of it would be reversable. Nana has never really understood the tatoos ALL over like this either. For me it would be like saying I wanted to wear the same damn shirt everyday for the rest of my like! Hell no! No matter how much I liked the shirt!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 March, 10:49

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
11 March, 10:40
Like it

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
11 March, 10:36
that is stuff of nightmares....

Bee Bee @BxAx17

11 March, 10:45
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Yeah that is what I said.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
🤮😂😁😨🙄🤮🤮🤮👺

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
Ask Big Mike what this person is BECOMING,
an experts opinion should always be welcome

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
11 March, 10:32
Oh my ... the parents MUST be SO PROUD

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 March, 10:30
Good morning😎😎

11 March, 10:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Do ya think maybe this person worships satan?