LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
Psalms 121:1-4
(A Song of degrees.) I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. Let us all remember " God Wins" And rest in peace when we lay our heads down.

I am such a believer of Psalms 91, anyone that is going through anything or living in fear, I usually will tell them to pray it daily, because I am a firm believer that there is power in the word of God. Speak it over your family, claim it over your lives, your children, your spouse, your family, and friends. I cannot even imagine what would happen if everyone prayed this today and every day. God's word will not come back void. Look it up now and read it to yourself, feel the power of those words and it gets into your spirit man and know, that God is protecting His children.
Remember "God Wins"
09:10 AM - Mar 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patches_MOM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LAM 0627, click on at the bottom under it