Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
13 March, 12:34
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 March, 04:25
Wakey wakey! 💉💉💉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
11 March, 11:02
Truth comes from the creators of South Park at end of this special.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 March, 11:00
Comms to Anons and Patriots - "Q" on tee-shirts

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
11 March, 07:37
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
My 28 year old son saw this and turned and said, "Holy Crap. You were right"....

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
11 March, 08:05
NY Amish don't wear masks... They have a solar powered fan they blow on you while you are paying cash. That extra sales tax helps their bottom line.... :)

NY Amish don't wear masks... They have a solar powered fan they blow on you while you are paying cash. That extra sales tax helps their bottom line.... :)

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
10 March, 11:47
😅😂🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 11:25
That is frickin hilarious!

Nada ... @Nada
10 March, 10:59
notice anything in this picture 🤔😉

Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
11 March, 08:21
In response Nada ... to his Publication
A Rockefeller and a Rothchild....pedos

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
10 March, 10:30
Makes you wonder if Matt and Trey are really based and red pilled, and also if there is deeper meaning to some of the stuff that they tend to put in their episodes from the beginning?

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
10 March, 10:22
Anyone notice on dish the show is on channel 107?!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 11:26
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
Just a little Juan comedy reversing spells???

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
10 March, 10:04
Hope lots tuned in! Makes a fren wonder😂

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 March, 09:59
just watched it, many double meanings eveywhere, it was great!

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
10 March, 09:54
I've never been a fan of South Park, but that looked hilarious!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 March, 09:49

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
10 March, 09:48
Is that Penn Jillette announcing?

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
10 March, 09:39
Woah, it wasn’t tillI watched it again that I noticed the Q ties t-shirts being worn by the kids( In relation to the Netflix Cuties pedo movie about young girls twerking and dancing) I’m assuming it’s mocking us We are seen as sheep in their eyes! 😳😠

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 March, 09:31
Lets see what this may bring. They mentioned many names and showed pictures.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
10 March, 09:31
You are F’n kidding me !! 👀😳

Days Of Elijah @Stella
10 March, 09:25
😄We're all lil Qties

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 March, 10:55
In response Days Of Elijah to her Publication
I was just going to post this LMAO....hahaha.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 March, 09:19
First time I ever watched an episode.Dont think I'm ever gonna get the visual of a dick head out of my mind.

BUTT...what a red pill! 😂💯

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
10 March, 09:17
This is just too good!😂.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 March, 09:14
One of the few things I miss from having TV cut off. The NWO has done a great job supplying them with material.

Cold as Ice @Scootsmcgooch1
10 March, 09:13
yo, ezra, that ending was a HOLY SHIT moment! what an episode!

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 09:12
actually...it's on NOW lol...I'll let ya all know how it is

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 March, 09:12
So many keys right out in front of everyone for so many years

King Letau @MrBillionaire23
10 March, 09:09
You Never Cease To Amaze Us Sir✊🏽✨💯

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
10 March, 09:09
I might have to watch this episode since they're wearing Q shirts....hahahaha