Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Listen, dont listen, free will is your choice but Nana has a couple things to say.
I have heard ppl on here trying hard to convince you that Q&Trump are the second coming of the anti-christ,that following the dark to light theory is following satan (masqerading as the light),&that you will be driven to "SWEAR" allegiance to the new Nesara/Gesara govt.That swearing of allegiance & acceptance of the new govt& monetary system will be the mark of the beast.
Number one simply make the choice to not swear allegiance to anyone but God. Secondly, since when does living under the cabal(suppossedly the first anti-christ) seem to be better than living in a sovereign system where you are not a debt slave to evil fookers that torture & eat children? Just saying.Simply moving to a better system where you have individual sovereign choices vs being cattle for satanists?
In either system you have individual human choices to make.Simply chose wisely keep your faith in only God.
@Doqholliday jfkjrf
05:59 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
12 March, 03:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love advice that shoots this straight. Yours are true words faithfully spoken. God bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
10 March, 06:41
I watched that video when a Christian follower asked for input. My response was to always compare what is said with God's word. We are told our salvation is eternal when we accept, believe and trust in Jesus. I don't believe we will lose our salvation if we are under a new monetary system, living our lives making wise decisions and remaining connected to the Lord in a personal relationship. We are saved by what Jesus did for us and by His grace and mercy. He forgave every sin paid our debt in full for us,, restored our Spirit to us making us spiritually alive. I believe the only thing that will matter when we take our last breath is whether we are spiritually dead, or spiritually alive. Satan cannot remove that spirit within us. Our most important choice in life is to chose life. I believe the Lord will guide every true believer to the right decision if and when we are faced with the mark of the beast.😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
10 March, 06:13
Wise counsel.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 06:14
In response Stephanie Evans to her Publication
😘😇💜

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
10 March, 06:13
Wise counsel.

Storm Bringer @Elric
10 March, 06:08
Well said. God directs man, but also gives him choices.

Ray Briney @BourbonCountry101
10 March, 06:10
Hey Nana, Well spoken. There are sheep that we will never ever be able to show the light to. Just had a 3 day ordeal with a Demacrat aquantence of mine who is so in love with Biden and Nancy he shits biden and pisses nancy. In his mind Trump has destroyrf our country. There is no proof you can show him that will change his mnd. Know him sense 83 in th emilitary and finally have to wash my hands. He will never see the light. Even so, I think when the Nesara package rools out you can bet he will praise biden and nancy. The Military is the only way at this point. I just hope it comes soon.