Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Texas AG to Austin: Lift Mask Mandate by 6PM, or 'I will sue you'.

Some badassery going on in TX.
04:07 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
10 March, 10:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Lucky them. Im in a blue state with one of the nursing home killing governors and i dont see an end on sight to these ridiculous mask mandates! it is infuriating 😡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ang guar @tinydancer
10 March, 10:09
Our attorney general is so much better than our Gov. I don't get it. So weird. Totally support Ken Paxton and all he is doing to support freedom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
11 March, 06:25
In response ang guar to his Publication
I love Ken Paxton.

ang guar @tinydancer
11 March, 06:55
In response ang guar to his Publication
And also...He is doing it.
https://www.texastribune.o...

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 March, 09:58
I wonder if TX AG saw this one...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 09:57
Big time Kick A$$

Bro Crow @Brocrow
10 March, 09:29
excellent, ❤🇱🇷💪✔

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
10 March, 08:13
Yas! But the damn gov is just giving us back the freedom he took.. I never once wore a fookin mask for these devil worshipers!

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
10 March, 08:21
In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication
I have had 4 children die. The last death was Dec. 8. 2020, my oldest son. I had to wear a mask to identify his body, or not see him at all. That is the only time I wore a mask, period.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
10 March, 07:37
TEXAS AG - please call the Kansas democrate gov. Laura Kelly and tell her too. Bunch of states around Kansas has lifted, she won't budge.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
10 March, 07:05
Austin needs to let go of its weirdness and wake up!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
10 March, 06:57
I retweeted it to my gov & told him this is how its done. 😁

Navy93 ... @Navy93
10 March, 06:16
Adler & Abbott are both DS Fcks. It's just posturing BS...

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
10 March, 07:16
In response Navy93 ... to his Publication
adler is the mayor of Austin right?

Lyrah Sommerset @LyrahS
10 March, 05:43
next they need to sue corporations still enforcing mask mandates.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
10 March, 05:38
man. we want thid guy ! Newsome is such garbage

Not1 Worry @WeWin
10 March, 05:23
Other states need to follow this example.

Jana Teis @JTeis
10 March, 05:14
Dem cities like Austin in TX better wake up or Paxton is going to sue. We love Ken Paxton!! He is a badass AG and not afraid to stand up.. They aren't going to ruin our state with their ways.

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
10 March, 04:59
PROUD TO BE A TUCKIN FEXAN!!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 March, 08:28
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
same🔥

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 March, 04:44
Don't Mess With Texas!🙌😎💪

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
10 March, 04:40
Can TX AG mail a set of balls to all other states that need them?
Asking for a friend

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 March, 04:40
Woo hoo!
Nana thinks we all 70 something million just need to fookn lawyer up against all this shit.
Just look what they have done to all of us. Hell there are so many things we need to sue them over now we need to make a damn list!
We gonna need a lot of lawyers. Yes there are tort laws but we could still take the max allowed couldnt we per person, remove from offce. Can we start with Governors, Mayors, Congress, and work our way to social media assholes. Even Republican states have been harmed by the shit the Dem states have done. Hell an entire election was stollen by 4 or 5 states. We need to fix that shit first. Millions of We the people have been harmed.
All have committed crimes against humanity and harmed us individually physically and mentally.
How many have lost loved ones because of their bullshit!
WHY DO YOU THINK CHY-NAH MITCH MCCONNELL WAS SO ADAMANT ABOUT GETTING LEGISLATION PASSED TO PREVENT US FROM SUING ANY OF THEM!!!
Brain God Gave you please use it!

Margaret Thoroughgood @margaret_thoroughgood
10 March, 04:37
Wish we could get some of that TX baddassery in IL. Stinks being in a blue state...we will probably be once of the last to kill the mask mandate. Honestly, Illinois wouldn't even be a blue state if it was not for Chicago pulling the state in one direction.

Nannette Kendall @NPKENDALL
10 March, 04:36
Aldi's in Wichita Falls, TX still has the mask sign up. Didn't effect me. I've refused to wear a mask for MONTHS!

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
10 March, 06:23
In response Nannette Kendall to her Publication
Same, wife and I have been going into Aldi without a mask since the BS in our state, not a peep out of the store workers. They are as pleasant as always. It is funny watching some of the shoppers go out of their way to avoid you though.

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
10 March, 04:36
Per usual, Doq. Just ask a Texan... we're badass from birth. 😉🇺🇸

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
10 March, 04:35
Some businesses are making their employees stay locked down into the mandate as well which I think is unfair. Are they going to provide me with a helmet to use driving my car as well? Do a spot check to make sure everyone is wearing a seat belt?

Lisa Coll @Lisbet45
10 March, 04:41
In response Tina Griffith to her Publication
Don't give them any ideas, lol

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
10 March, 04:34
I’m in the neighboring state of Oklahoma and we have a bunch of lame ass government officials who jist extended our mask mandate till the end od April. Everywhere I go people still wearing their masks. 🤦‍♀️

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
10 March, 04:39
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
im in tulsa governor stitt needs to go bye bye we have had enough of his sHit !

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 04:34
Send that badassery to Alabama, please!!!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Stacie Knebel @Texas_Girl
10 March, 04:33
I live in Arlington. The mandate here was lifted last week. Signs are still up in front of all tbe stores and everyone is STILL wearing masks. I haven't been wearing one since summer except for some dr appointments and i had no choice because appointments were necessary for my child. People need to start taking the mask off and making a stand!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
In response Stacie Knebel to his Publication
This is how you stand up, tell your child's Doctor you won't be doing buisness with them anymore because they don't honor common sense. Ditch the mask nonsense or loose your customers.

Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
10 March, 04:32

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
Some of us need an attorney to tell our work it's illegal please.

Any Kanks @Tkanks
10 March, 04:32
we are totally screwed living in New York 😢

10 March, 04:41
In response Any Kanks to her Publication
If you're on this post with Doq you want to get out of there anyway. Come on over to Texas! You'll love it here! 🌞

Gray 359 @Gray359
10 March, 04:44
In response Any Kanks to her Publication
I feel the same with PA. 😠

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
10 March, 04:25
I was told to leave a market yesterday since i didnt have on a mask. My reply was I'm not scared of the flu ma'am. 🤣🤣

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
10 March, 04:23
And tar and feather... we need to bring this back.