Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Not a 4 year plan. A 60+ year plan.
03:56 PM - Mar 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
12 March, 03:30
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Wow. Just too many coincidences ya think!
May I stand and be counted and may my deeds help in some small way.
WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
11 March, 01:29
that's how I had it figured !!! 🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
10 March, 10:33
Moses was in the wilderness a long time too before God called him back to Egypt to execute judgments and miracles and set the captives free . . .

Sylvia Lovisone @dizzydancer
10 March, 10:50
In response Sylvia Lovisone to her Publication
Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. King James Version.
But it has been a long long time since there have been miracles of this magnitude. May God bless and heal the tunnel children, and bless the financial reset, the Med Beds, and all the other miracles coming to fruition through these two blessed leaders. I can't believe I am alive to witness these events! Praise God!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
10 March, 10:02

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
10 March, 10:00
A plan generations in the making. 😎

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lori Loves Q @LoriLovesQ
10 March, 08:57

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
10 March, 08:22
Tripped my out first time I saw this... I think it was in fall of cabal - I was like holy fook! It's real! #froglife

Altea America @alteaamerica
10 March, 07:37
Just this part. The Divine Plan goes back 1000s of years

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 March, 07:10
Not sure if anyone is getting how mind blowing this drop is? If 60+ years is true.. that puts this plan in place starting 1961 or before.. John F Kennedy Sr (Senior) was shot in 1963? Most people believe that this is Jrs plan.. He wasnt born 60+ years ago!

Karen Wakes @KarenAnne
10 March, 05:26
So true! Just wished I'd realized it earlier😢🇺🇸🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
10 March, 05:08
bad ass pic G of E!!!

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 04:57
Possibly a 400yr plan? :)
passengers disembarked from Mayflower on March 31 [O.S. March 21], 1621.
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 04:59
In response General Khaos to his Publication
The U.S. Postal Service issued a new "Mayflower" stamp which went on sale September 17, 2020.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
10 March, 04:51
yes

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
10 March, 04:37
Amen to the plan!

_d3nn @n0n @DennisOfVenice
10 March, 04:28

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 March, 04:24
Perfeclty put, Ghost EZ 🙏💞🔥

Jason statham @statham
10 March, 04:20
Sound of freedom (2021) Full Movie Online Free

Watch HD ►► https://t.co/lzQGpe3HGO?so...

Stream HD ►► https://t.co/cI3uY7A2wB?so...

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 March, 04:46
In response Jason statham to his Publication
THIS MOVIE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET!

Anne Green @Anne72
10 March, 04:19
Children climbing out of tunnels, maybe?

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
11 March, 01:27
In response Anne Green to his Publication
MJ's biggest fan & I've never seen THIS pic...🤔 We assumed Neverland was a reference to Peter Pan & the Lost Boys... Looking at the NEVER Font, the Es, does anyone know this font or see a double meaning here?

Coming out of a tunnel & the boy, looks True.💔

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 March, 04:16
At the risk of sound redundant- EXACTLY!

Anne Green @Anne72
10 March, 04:10
Princess Diana's Memorial site.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 March, 04:12

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 March, 03:44
watch the water

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 03:57
You got that right! Wow, amazed and grateful beyond words! 🙏🙏🙏