Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 March, 09:37
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Love the color of the sign kinda Tiffany Blue hue to it! Carry on Patroit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christian Leite @leitchris
10 March, 08:30
Amen, M

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 March, 08:18
You are a beautiful Anonup Digital Warrior. Great work!

Selah 321 @Selah
10 March, 05:14
What a great message, you are an inspiration for many, you give so much of yourself, and as you know, HOPE matters... We needs thee messages to often unwind our mind of all the concerns that take over from time to time. Thank you for all you do.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
10 March, 02:44
good for her - we're in the army/ c-a now!

Garden Foxanne @gardenfoxanne
10 March, 02:32
Excellent video!!!!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
10 March, 02:41
Is that on Memory Lane? When she gets distracted, a tear runs frantic, upon her stage! Her distant look, a memory book, of her Golden Age!
No touch of makeup, it’s all God struck, She´s pure divinity!
No longer Eighteen, still everyone’s dream and has conquered me…
Wow she MAKES IT LOOK, SO… DAM EASY
BUT IT’S MUCH HARDER, THEN IT SEEMS
HEARD MS. FAME, IS NOW PORING WHISKY
DOWN AT THE “BROKEN DREAMS”?
#EnjoyTheShow

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
10 March, 01:21
Beautiful Ms.V! Such an angel! Such a besutiful message. Thank you! Love you and sending great big hugs!❤️🤗❤️
🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
10 March, 01:21
You are so cute, always got your lipstick on!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 March, 01:20
For you❤️ beautiful Soul💛✨

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
10 March, 01:20
I absolutely loved this video!!!

American Girl @Americangirl
10 March, 01:09
the hope you bring us all is worth every second of this wild ride🙏❤🙌❤🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 01:05
Nice! Thank you, my Princess Warrior!! 😇
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️
WWG1WGA🔔

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
10 March, 01:03
Your posts (and work) make me smile... and give me hope.

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
10 March, 01:01
We love YOU Veronica! What an amazing Warrior you are...Godspeed to you today!🙌❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
10 March, 01:03
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
I think you're really going to love the message today .

I loved making it.