Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
10 March, 08:23
ARMY OF FROGS NEWS 🐸, [10.03.21 05:41]
[ Album ]
New Scavino post..... posted at 6:35AM EST.... The video (posted above) shows a moose? Running on water? Forwards then backwards? The Q post looks like it may relate to the dog comms yesterday 👀 https://twitter.com/dansca...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joann ferguson donated @joann212
10 March, 08:51
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mike Anon @ITS_TIME
: Twilight-Zone with the: Russell-Jay: Gould. - YouTube

: Russell-Jay: Gould.: Truth-Wins. : http://linktr.ee/russelljaygould: Thanks for the video-sharing. : Love &: Kindness to the World.: Russell-Jay: Gould. :...

11:18 AM - Mar 10, 2021
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ITS_TIME in this post can reply
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
11 March, 02:51
In response mike Anon to his Publication
WAIT this guy is the plot twist? He said Pres Trump & all other Pres since 1999 are fake, as well as Gen Flynn, fake with no plan, no military plan? I realise we are 'watching a movie', but disregard Trump & all he did, while Biden is undoing it all? So are we not waiting for something to happen to turn this mess around? So confused

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
11 March, 03:02
In response Robin Speakman to her Publication
Yes and it's time now more than ever to get all gather and be prepaired so close dont know the date but from what i seen on different platforms could be 3/4 days, just saying not sure, just be ready

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
10 March, 02:19
In response mike Anon to his Publication
I like this guy but he talks in his head and just doesn't make sense to me. if he is the leader then he needs some lessons in how to peak to plain all people not on his level!

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
11 March, 02:45
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Yeah that confused me too