Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 March, 01:49
If these were the choices, Who would you vote for as the New VP of the New Republic of the USA, along side President Trump?.
Comment below, if its anyone other than these four Patriots, All comments welcomed, this should be fun! πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The beginning is near!
#wwg1wga
#TheNewRepublic

John F. Kennedy Jr.* ???

Michael T. Flynn ???

Ivanka M. Trump ???

Vincent K McMahon ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
08 March, 02:10
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
I would have a miltary based hero/Patriot.
I would allow JFK to be free and help unite all of humanity !https://youtu.be/zykf4Uwdm...
Although JFK would be great as well, and is highly skilled with the space force, and aircrafts. I just see him as unity for the World, with the First Queen of the light and queen of #WeThePeople hearts!
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‘‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌎✌️
https://youtu.be/oBmBXCtpA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
08 March, 02:46
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Tom ,

I hear what you are saying however, i feel he could unify while being Vice President, therefore having some gravitas .

We all like him...... probably feel like a best buddy with him right now ....but he really needs to be more than a public relations point of contact.

Laughing now at the thought of him acting as a P.R. front guy for President Trump.

He needs to be in an official position connoted with honor and in the tradition of 2nd in Command.

Ha, he has come a long way from his skateboard period in his younger days. Of course, he should be the one to choose what fits him best .

The American people will just be enthralled that he has been in on this plan to save the world. He will always be in our hearts just as is President Trump . We are one grateful nation to them and our military and civilian leaders.

Only people mentioned by Frederique in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frederique Joly, click on at the bottom under it