Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
Bummed out. Reality is so twisted right now.

God I need your guidance , I ask that you guide me and use me for your greater good.....this waiting and suffering and "circling back" is mentally exhausting.

Biden being President (even if it is fake) is more mentally exhausting than the Covid

We went from the greatest President to the worst...and even with Biden screwing things up there are still dumb f*cks that actually stand up for this guy..

-RANT OVER-

Goodnight Anons just one of those days I guess...
11:38 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by UnityLovePeace in this post can reply
GodFirst America @LuckyDreamFinder
10 March, 12:25
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
Try to Rest Fellow Patriot . It is Mentally Exhausting Trying to Research All This and Determine what is real. I think we are all going through these up and downs. Rest and Pray . I will Pray for You too Fren. God Bless You . Pray for The Plan and the Military .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
10 March, 12:00
It's ok to have an off day. It really does get overwhelming. When I get overwhelmed I shut everything off. My phone, T.V., or radio. I pray, read my Bible and hang out with my pets. I have 4 parrots, 2 Cockatiels, 2 Budgies, 2 cats and a Chinchilla. All the birds are free to fly around most of the time, so I do training with them. For me it relieves alot of stress and I love how much they love and trust me. All are rescues that had been abused except my cats. I've had them since birth and they are 10 now. Sometimes you just have to turn it all of and do what you enjoy. 🥰🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
09 March, 11:56
He is not real, he is a clown. We all know. I feel pity for those that can't see, they are in for a rude shock.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
09 March, 11:45
We're all vibing today. I had my own rant earlier. I think that this means that we've hit the precipice...cuz we have. Sweet dreams...

We have won....God Won.

COVID doesn't matter...never did. This was our test. We knew from day one.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
09 March, 11:44
Well said! How bad does it need to get before people realize they voted for a clown? Or that our world is on the brink. Stay strong! 🙏🏻

jaq anon @jaq
09 March, 11:52
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
The more pressing question is, when will military realize they are taking orders from a clown?