Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 March, 08:50
3/11 . National Popcorn Lover's Day 🍿🍿🍿
3.11 / 11.3 . First Marker ? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨
Let's See What Happens . 5:5 πŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸΌβŒšοΈ
#wwg1wga #trump2021

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
16 March, 05:02
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
Makes no sense to me either

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
16 March, 05:14
In response Cord Archangel to his Publication
What I think may happen, in a realistic manner, is that an agreement for a certain amount of debt forgiveness will be offered to both believers and non-believers in Nesara who want a debt jubilee. For example, each person who holds debt will get up to $35k (I'm just making up a number here) to apply to their debt relief, whether it be student loans, credit cards, mortgage, auto, etc. That is really the only equitable way to approach it since everyone has a different area where they are in debt. And not everyone will understand or believe in Nesara.

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 March, 11:30
In response TheBob WhoKnew to his Publication
Yesssss! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ