TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
This is the look I get on my face when someone says they "can't" wait to get the vax............. After I spend and hour going over all the bad shit about the vaccine.
08:38 PM - Mar 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
14 March, 03:19
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
i just want to know what will happen now that all the "first responders", doctors, and nurses have been scared into getting this v A x 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
14 March, 03:24
In response Chris Miss to her Publication
I just hope and pray..they will not end up sick and we have a wide spread lose of life within that group of professionals..I will say it now..come this fall watch for people to become very sick...some people will end up with weakened immune system due to the vax attacking it. They will "calm" its the "new" strain of the virus...and we well know better not to believe that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
09 March, 09:41
😂Exactly!

Tilly4Truth 15 ❤ @Tilly4Truth
09 March, 09:22
Same! Those eyebrows are on point tho! 😂

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 March, 09:15
🤣 MeWow thats a mad face...can so relate too.