Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
09 March, 08:39
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Thank you for posting. His expressions say it all. Very brave of him at the time! May he be vindicated rather than vilified when all is truly exposed 🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 08:26
Many Prayers for you Randy! Keep yourself & wifey safe & please know many of us support what you are declaring. The allegations aren't frivolous at all when processing all we have found out about Hollywood, DC, Media, Big Tech, etc. You are brave to come forward! Be Blessed & I wish you much luck on your journey back to being an American. You did lots of great Movies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
09 March, 08:23
I followed Randy and Evie Quaid on [twitface] before I GOT WHACKED! I would like to see Randy Quaid run for a Senate seat when this sh*tstorm clears. They are in danger. Their family is in danger. I'm proud of the Quaids for taking this to justice...God wins!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
09 March, 08:20
prayers going up for him and his family.Im so sick of the no good journalist.

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
09 March, 08:17
God Bless him for standing up and fighting them!

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
09 March, 08:14
"that's a real nice surprise"