Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 March, 08:07
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Like I said, "READY"!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
10 March, 02:08
You might be shocked to learn how many in Law Enforcement are awake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 March, 12:58
Yeah some cops know for sure.....they let me off with a warning 2x already. (I wasn't being THAT bad either..)

Bylette Maquille @Bylette
09 March, 08:27
j'adore

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 March, 08:05
I see where you were! So close to me :)
Love a CPD patriot!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 March, 08:00
"READY"!

Little Sparrow @LittleSparrow
09 March, 07:58
love his bracelet!

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
09 March, 10:22
In response Little Sparrow to her Publication
I gave this to him as a 'gift of Patriots'... if you'd like a Q gear pkg, send a DM