Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 07:18
In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication
Hope he is correct, but not holding my breath.

If Patriots were REALLY and TRULY in control, they would have ended this scam back in January. Sorry, but too many lies have been told, from military stings to phony executions, to 3/5 to 3/17 to 4/1........the stroy keeps changing as the skull fuckings from the fake Biden continue.

I cannot believe patriots allowed it to get THIS far.

We have nothing. No country. No justice. And the real President chatting away on Fox like we aren't getting good people killed every second of this scam.

INSANITY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
16 March, 07:18
IET 17, you have been an inspiration to so many of us!

I cannot read the tiny print Telegram uses & my computer can't enlarge it much, so I'm here at AnonUp.com for the duration.

Thank you so much for being a beacon to shine the way for the rest of us!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
11 March, 12:17
IE T 17 it has been an honor to be on this beautiful journey with you .I learned so much over the past year and Im thankful for that.God bless you and ur family.πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
10 March, 06:14
I sure miss Inevitable_ET
I can't seem to get telegram to work on my computer, so have holed up here instead.
Just hope others will share from other platforms.
ThanQ for sharing.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 March, 01:21
The honor is all ours . . . you were a big part of this journey and you gave us all so much strength.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 March, 01:19
Oh my gosh, you brought tears to my eyes. I love you all so much. I never could have made this journey without all of you. I am so glad that GOD brought everyone here into my life and that we answered GOD's call. My daughter started my wake up call when she was 15, 4 years ago. We almost were a part of 9/11 as I had 2 job offers in 2000, one would have put me in Tower 2 and I would have been 6 months pregnant that fateful day. My daughter was meant to be born and we were both meant to be here. More than anything, I want to see justice for everyone who perished that day. GOD bless America and GOD forever bless all of you.

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
10 March, 01:05
this has been the ride of a lifetime..gReatest time EVER to be ALIVE

Only followers of this user (Gramma52Lovey) can see their posts

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
09 March, 09:00
The heartfelt honor has been all mine! How precious that God chose to put us here for such a time as this! May He get all the glory when all is said and done!

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
09 March, 06:55
i am the mama bear- inadvertantly pissimg people off- been red pillimg since '07- but only found my broa and sis' a little over a year ago- but what a sigh of reliefπŸ₯°

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
09 March, 06:52
I have been awake in this fight for 40 years and i dont care if i am remembered or not in history. All i care about is seeing evil leave this planet so that we can live as the people God intended us to be.

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
09 March, 09:14
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I am with you Jonella. God needs to be known, admired, praised. All Glory to God!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
10 March, 03:01
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
πŸŽ―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ™

Vicki Merivale @MrsMerry
09 March, 06:24
I have a small hand in it - I am not a major Anon - I won't be remembered in any movie - I have awakened not very many, but I keep trying to spread the word every day. Maybe I will have something written on a plaque on my grave. I think that might be good.

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
09 March, 09:00
In response Vicki Merivale to her Publication
Great idea! And I bet you will be remembered quite well

Only followers of this user (Hopeful1) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 March, 06:21
Shining my light! 🌟🌟🌟

USA DAR @buffaloalum
09 March, 05:13
Where do you follow Inevitable_ET?